Film Reviews, Rants and Opinions

Friday 20 April 2012

Please, allow me to introduce myself...

I know what you're thinking: "Oh no! Not another movie review blog", right? Wrong! Well, no, you are right, but that's not the point.

Opinions are great. They guide us, inform us, they can never be wrong and you can never have too many of them.

I have been watching films my whole life, (many of them years before I should have rightfully been watching them) and they are most definitely my biggest passion. I love to watch movies, I love to study them and I love to talk about them.

I hope you find what I write helpful and fun.  Let me know if you do. Hell, let me know if you don't! Like I said, I love to talk about films and would love to talk to anybody with the same passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment